A lot of men also find their libido waning off once they hit the other side of 30. A drop in testosterone levels is one of the prime reasons of a drop in male libido.
Thankfully, it’s possible to enhance libido and testosterone in men even without opting for hormone replacement therapy. Here are some simple and easy ways to boost testosterone and male libido naturally:
1. Include Olive Oil in Your Diet
Olive oil is excellent for increasing testosterone in men. This is because it contains a compound called Oleorupein. This compound is a very powerful aromatase inhibitor.
Yet another benefit of olive oil is that it promotes better cardiovascular health. What it means is that it can help increase blood flow throughout your body and to your genitals.
Thus, it can do wonders for your sex drive.
2. Try Celery
Celery is an amazing testosterone boosting food. As a matter of fact, it’s so powerful that testosterone production gets triggered in your testes just by smelling it.
It is rich in a lot of androgens, including androsterone which is a precursor to testosterone. Not just this, it also prevents enzyme aromatase from converting testosterone into estrogen in your body.
Thus, you must include celery in your daily diet.
3. Try Parsley
This is another veggie that you must include in your diet if you want to get a libido and testosterone boost. Parsley is abundantly rich in a compound called apigening that is also proven to inhibit aromatase enzyme for turning testosterone into estrogen.
Yet another benefit is that apigening is that it stimulates leydig cells in your testes to produce more testosterone.
Furthermore, parsley is rich in natural nitrates, which get converted into nitric oxide in your body due to bacterial action. Nitric oxide helps blood vessels dilate and increases blood flow throughout your body.
4. Certain Lifestyle Changes
Here are some simple lifestyle changes that can help boost both libido and testosterone in men:
1. Try to workout daily. Even something as simple as a daily walk or jog can help boost blood circulation in your body.
2. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. Smoking restricts blood flow in your body by damaging arterial walls. Alcohol suppresses testosterone production. However, a glass of red wine a day can actually be beneficial for testosterone production in men.
3. Reducing stress also helps boost testosterone. Yoga is one of the best ways to manage stress.
4. Getting enough sleep also helps reduce stress. Thus, it can help raise your testosterone levels.
5. You must also avoid recreational drugs. Such drugs can destroy almost all your internal systems.
5. Try Natural Testosterone and Libido Supplements
Moreover, it’s also a good idea to try natural testosterone and libido pills. Such pills help boost testosterone in your body without any negative side effects.
Some of the best pills include ingredients like l-arginine, ginkgo, tribulus, muira pauma, DHEA etc.
Top-notch testosterone boosting pills not only increase testosterone production in your body but also stimulate HGH production. This helps you overcome a lot of age effects. As a matter of fact, such pills can ensure a complete body makeover for men.
Some of their benefits include a robust libido, increased lean muscle, reduced body fat, better sleep quality, better immunity, better lung and heart function etc.
Good quality testosterone pills are recommended by doctors too.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8749373